Two of the top minds in Digital Marketing, Wil Reynolds and Rand Fishkin, recently teamed up to share their thoughts on how folks can get through the coming recession.
This is the full Question and Answer session that followed both of their presentations.
1. How can folks with limited access to data, take advantage of broader, publicly available consumer data?
2. What marketing channels are most efficient when demand for your product is in flux?
3. What is the value of being a generalist in uncertain times?
4. How much marketing should be retention-focused vs acquisition-focused right now?
5. Which digital marketing channels are likely to be the most utilized as the pandemic continues?
6. What is the value of Power BI?
7. What are some marketing tips for folks who work in Higher Education?